Friday, April 16, 2010

Resurrecting the Hungarian Folk Music blog

Hello everybody, thanks for passing by! I just recognized that this blog was getting so many visitors, so I should better provide you with some good content!

In the meantime while I figure out what will be the next post and update the blog with some stuff, enjoy this YouTube playlist, called simply Hungarian Folk Music (if someone can tell me please how to embed a video playlist, I would be very happy). All this music here is traditional music, performed either by "real" village musicians, either by revival bands whose life is pretty much about keeping these tunes alive.

Enjoy!

You will love these albums:

Transylvanian Village Music (by Ökrös Ensemble)

Authentic Hungarian Village Music Traditional Hungary

No comments: